Posts

Showing posts with the label INSECURITY

Kidnap victim's shocking revelation reveals village locals are working hand in hand with terrorists to aid abductions [WATCH]

Image
A kidnap victim who was on his way to Abuja for his SIWES [ Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme ]  has giving shocking details of his kidnap experience after he escaped. In this video, he can be heard saying the locals around where he was kidnapped are working with the terrorists to aid abductions. __________________________ __________________________ Video above blurred for Security Reasons He claims he ran into some of the villagers after he escaped thinking he was safe not knowing they were working with the kidnappers, but he managed to escape again. Share this story

We are Surrounded by Terrorists, my Uncle has been Kidnapped - Media Personality Scott Iguma Cries for Help [WATCH]

Image
Popular media personality Scott Iguma has come online calling on the Edo State Governor and President Tinubu for help in saving his Uncle who was kidnapped yesterday in Edo state by Armed Bandits. Iguma claims the bandits initially demanded 100 million naira but have reduced the ransom to 50 million naira. ________________________ _________________________ In his words: “Nigeria has finally happened to me. My uncle has been kidn@pped in a Broad daylight in Edo State. They are demanding ransom of N50 million, and if we don’t pay, they will k!ll him. Share this story

Terrorists Mock Tinubu's Government In Viral Video, Insist Kebbi Schoolgirls Were Not Rescued But Freed After 'Peace Deal' [WATCH]

Image
A new viral video has emerged alleging that the bandits who abducted schoolgirls in Kebbi State reached an agreement with the Nigerian government before the hostages were released. The students of Government Girls Secondary School, Maga, Kebbi State, were freed on Tuesday, Nov. 25. Authorities had earlier insisted that no ransom was paid to secure their release. However, in the newly circulated footage, the armed men claim the government negotiated with them prior to freeing the girls. This video reveals that the Kebbi school students were released through negotiations between the government and the kidnappers. In the footage, one of the kidnappers even asks the students how many jets flew over the forest. The students respond, “uncountable.” The kidnapper… https://t.co/qrVN4uK5yg pic.twitter.com/LJMeLMrvGy — My Deen My Swag 💫 (@AM_Saleeeem) November 25, 2025 In the clip, shared on X by user @AM_Saleeem, one of the bandits is heard questioning the schoolgirls about m...

UPDATE: Total Number of Kidnapped People now 303 After Catholic School Attack, as Management declare 88 more students misssing

Image
The Catholic Diocese of Kontagora has reported that an additional 88 students have been declared missing following Friday’s attack on St. Mary’s Secondary School in Papiri, Agwara Local Government Area of Niger State.  In a statement issued on Saturday, November 22, the Bishop of Kontagora Diocese, Most Rev. Bulus Dauwa Yohanna, said the total number of missing students has risen to 303. The Bishop had earlier confirmed that 215 students were unaccounted for, while four female and eight male teachers were abducted during the raid.  He explained that the school has a population of 430 pupils in the primary section and 199 students in the secondary section.  In a statement issued on Saturday, November 22, the Bishop of Kontagora Diocese, Most Rev. Bulus Dauwa Yohanna, said the total number of missing students has risen to 303. The Bishop had earlier confirmed that 215 students were unaccounted for, while four female and eight male teachers were abducted durin...

Gunmen Abduct 227 in Overnight Raid on Niger State School ¡

Image
Nigeria’s  insecurity crisis deepened on Friday as gunmen abducted 227 people during an overnight attack in Papiri, Niger State. The assailants struck between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m., storming St. Mary’s Catholic Primary and Secondary Schools, a boarding facility. According to authorities, 215 students and 12 teachers were taken. No fatalities were reported, though a security guard sustained gunshot injuries. Police and military personnel have launched a joint search operation in surrounding forests and have pledged to secure the safe release of the victims. Officials say the attack bears similarities to previous kidnappings linked to ransom-driven criminal groups. The Niger State government accused the school of disregarding earlier directives to suspend boarding activities due to escalating threats in the area. Meanwhile, families of the abducted continue to wait in anguish as public outrage grows over the recurring mass abductions. In a post on X, U.S Congressman Riley Mo...

I’ve Performed Over 70 + Genocide Burials - Reverend Ezekiel Dachomo drops Bombshell on Piers Morgan Show [WATCH]

Image
As at the time of posting this publication on 19/11/2025 - Nigeria is currently in a terrible state of insecurity as numerous citizens are calling for the Government to declare a state of emergency. _____ A Nigerian Reverend,  Ezekiel Dachomo was on a live interview with Piers Morgan on the Piers Morgan Show . ________________ _________________ In this video he claims he's 'performed genocide burials more than 70 times' in Nigeria and also claimed that  at a time he buried over 500 people during a single burial ¡ Share this story
_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________


_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________

Trending Stories On MEB

I'm not a Runs Girl, i'm a Civilian, text me back, I miss you ~ Toke Makinwa to famous Nigerian Blogger Michael Ehindero

Paystack fires co-founder Ezra Olubi amid sexual misconduct controversy

BREAKING: Guinea-Bissau Military Seizes Power, Arrests President Embaló

BOXOFFICE ON THURSDAY - Sean Combs: The Reckoning

Who is BALTASAR ENGONGA? Inside Sex Tapes & Scandals that Rocked Equitorial Guinea!

I am Ready for Motherhood With or Without Marriage - Mercy Eke Cries Out

Arsenal's Star Bukayo Saka & longtime girlfriend Tolami Benson announce engagement

Ezra Olubi: Bankroller of Nigerian Feminists & how a $55,000 loan exposed years of Depravity...

I stopped responding to the UK guy i was talking to because he didn't offer to change my car tyres- Nkechi Blessing Sunday [WATCH]

Why i applied to be Ezra Olubi's White Cat ~ Former Paystack Staff reveals ¡